By browsing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions of use which govern (i) your relationship with the Small Paintings Group, herein referred to as “the SPG”; and (ii) your use of our website thesmallpaintingsgroup.co.uk, herein referred to as “the website” or “our website”.
Purchasing an Artwork
1. Artworks that are priced or have “Price on Application” will require you, the buyer, to provide your name, email address and location. The artist or their representative will respond to you, the buyer, to confirm (i) that the artwork is available, (ii) their commitment to proceed with the sale and (iii) the sale price.
2. If you wish to enquire about purchasing an unpriced artwork you can use the contact page to enquire about the availability of the work and the price. The artist or their representative will respond to you, the buyer, to confirm (i) that the artwork is available, (ii) their commitment to proceed with the sale and (iii) the sale price.
3. Unless otherwise specified the prices shown on the website include UK delivery. Deliveries to locations outside of the UK must be negotiated with the artist or their representative.
Prices and Delivery
1. Depending upon the shipping address the artist or their representative, at their discretion, will either send the artwork to you, the buyer, or will request that the buyer arranges collection from the artist. In the latter case the buyer must arrange their own shipping and insurance.
2. If the artist or their representative has opted to deliver the artwork to you, any shipping and insurance costs may be added to the price of the work and passed on to the buyer.
3. Once the artist or their representative has received payment, the artwork will be sent to the buyer or made available for collection by the buyer's courier.
1. You, the buyer, may return the artwork within 30 days of the delivery or collection date if you are unhappy with it.
2. You will be required to meet all shipping and insurance costs of returning the artwork to the artist or their representative.
3. The artwork must be returned in an undamaged and unmarked condition as was supplied to you.
4. Once the artwork has been received the artist or their representative will arrange a refund to you of the sale price, excluding any delivery and insurance charges they may have incurred when the work was initially sent.
1. All terms and conditions laid out above are specific to purchases of our members work made by (i) a reservation made on our website or (ii) a direct enquiry to our secretary or a member artist (or their representative). Works that are purchased directly from a gallery (or their website or other outlet) during a Small Paintings Group exhibition are subject to the terms imposed by that gallery's owners.
1. Any name, email address or delivery address obtained from you, as a buyer or subscriber, will only be used for the explicit purposes of enabling the purchase and delivery, to you, of our members artworks or our email updates.
2. Within the SPG your details will be shared with the artist (or their representative) and our Treasurer if you are purchasing an artwork. If you are signing up for our email updates your email address will be passed to Mailchimp. With the exception of the two previously mentioned cases, your details will NOT be shared with any other person, society or organisation for any purpose.
3. Our website uses a single cookie to maintain session state during your visit to assist with your navigation of the site. This cookie expires when your browser session ends. Our site does not use any other 3rd party, advertising, analytics or tracking cookies.
4. We use Mailchimp to send our email newsletters. You can view their privacy and data protection policies on their website.
Links to External Sites
1. Our website contains links to member and gallery websites and other social media and web sites. The SPG has no control or responsibility over the content of those external sites and you visit them at your own risk.
2. The inclusion of a link to an external website or social media feed from our website, thesmallpaintingsgroup.co.uk, should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site's owners (or their products and services).